Membership and Subscription
An optimised administrative management of your organisation
The CYIM membership and subscription modules aim to facilitate the work of your administrative team. These tools allow them to collect and check automated information and documents, and authorise different secure methods of payment. With fully adaptable settings to reflect the specific rules and regulations of membership and subscription to your organisation, handling membership is easily materialized.
The application is configured to reflect your chosen criteria for membership, with a 3 step automated process:
Gathering of information concerning the applicant (or any other member wishing to change his status):
- professional et personal contact details
- membership type
- necessary documents to complete the application (CV, cover letter and recommendation)
- Any other further information (depending on your settings)
Verification of the criteria and conditions pertaining to the applicant, as defined by your administrative team. An alert is sent to the team as soon as a request has been filled out.
Confirmation and the applicant is given the status of member and the privileges that go with their status. All the information collected in the previous steps is automatically attached to the member’s personal page, which is accessible via the directory.
a module designed to manage subscriptions allowing you to set up in a few clicks:
- The sum of subscriptions: depending on the type of member
- The dates of payment notices and reminders
- The letter to be sent: by email or post. Your choice is then automatically generated and will be sent to the right person, at the right moment containing the correct information.
- The available payment methods:
- By a secure method for payment online.
- By cheque
- By bank transfer