A solution for promoting and saving scientific content.
E-Posters are electronic versions of traditional posters, an innovation that resolves the issues that traditional posters in paper format posed. Completely interactive, they no longer require a large dedicated exhibition area or the same amount of attention and time of their authors. Indexed by theme, keywords or author, delegates can quickly find and consult the selected poster. The posters are accessible on the internet during and after the congress, in a universal yet protected format, allowing you to share or archive them.
- By just using your computer, you can gain access to all the e-posters. There is therefore more room during the congress for scientific exhibitions.
- The E-Poster platform works to encourage exchanges between the delegates and the authors; evaluation of a poster, leaving a comment to which the author can reply, sending to poster to a friend, all these actions are now possible.
- The e-posters are available during the congress but of course afterwards as well. They allow you to enrich your scientific library online and thus confirm your position as a source of reference for third parties.
Easy to use:
- The slide takes up over 95% of the screen so that reading is made easier.
Intuitive navigation system:
- A reactive zone features a carousel of played and to be played slides, alongside the more traditional control features. A fully integrated search engine allows you to find the key terms related to each conference.
- The graphic rendering of the PowerPoint is faithful to the original (animations, videos, objects); no matter which option is used to view it (zoom in, zoom out, full screen).
A controlled cost:
- This option removes the costs of printing paper posters.
CME and E Posters:
- E posters can also be configured to be distributed at CME areas to their readers, taking into consideration your own criteria.
Resource sharing of the Video area:
- The poster area can be combined with an area designated for the consultation of videos. The consultation platform enables you to broadcast both forms of communication.