Create and transmit the programme of your event, with ease.
The indispensable add on for the abstract submissions module, programme manager is a collaborative work platform which allows you to put together the whole itinerary for your congress and to group together all the necessary information to make it happen. Once established, the programme can be distributed on paper, online, by iPhone or even on a larger scale, the stand at the entrance.
- secured access for the different actors who take part in the event.
- the module brings together all the different information concerning the congress and the abstracts: days, rooms, time slots, speakers, chairmen.
- It is possible to add or change data and to review the changes straight away.
- An alert system makes sure that the programme stays consistent, in order to avoid all errors due to the planning of the event (overlapping of presentations, time slot, room or speaker conflicts)
- This enables to you to offer your delegates the complete and detailed programme of your event and to link it to the corresponding abstracts.
Available for broadcast:
- Paper programme: all the data is easily reusable, taking into consideration the constraints of publication.
- Online programme: the delegates can download, consult or create their own programme on different supports, iPhone, smartphone or other tablets.