A simple and efficient management tool for your call for papers and the organization of your submissions
Abstract submissions is an online management platform for submissions. Accessible and compatible with hospital computer systems, the vast majority of users will be able to submit their abstracts...
The settings of this efficient tool make it possible to receive abstracts, organise the grading and help with their selection, all taking into consideration your specific constraints and wishes. This enables us to guarantee you a reliable system, alongside an online help system during each step of the process.
Furthermore, abstract submissions allow you to become a major player in the reuse and distribution of this data online.
For the organisers:
- Dispose of a Mac and PC compatible service, 24/7, while using any kind of computer connected to the internet
- Benefit from an individual online help service, tailored to your current needs (deposit of abstracts, grading and selection)
- Select your settings around the rules of the submission (submission date, corrections…)
- Set out the themes and key words for each abstract
- Track online the progress of the submission process.
- Select a list of reviewers and follow their approval of each abstract.
- Ensure the future use of the abstracts in exporting them into the most adapted format for your organisation. (Paper format, CD-ROM, web, etc.)
For the submitters:
- Create and submit online abstracts of a conference or presentation
- Dispose of a personalised access which allows you to work with a peace of mind (automatic backup) and at your own pace (changes can be made until the closing date.)
- Benefit from the use of a simple deposit process that manages to avoid layout problems (special characters, tables, graphs and images)
- Receive a confirmation email at each step of the process.
For the reviewers:
- Carry out the grading online, as well accepting or rejecting the abstracts.